Paris Fashion Week, like every year, was all on Twitter, from the 24th of September till the 2nd of October.
For our 3rd data visualisation, we have worked with Crimson Hexagon to get the whole story on the buzz.
The runaways were full this year, but as always, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Dior gather most of the comments
Here are just a few numbers, facts and trivia.
- 259 733 mentions of the Paris Fashion Week, most of them on Twitter.
- 1st of October was the most commented day, with 16,3% of mentions.
- Chanel (7,82% of comments) was the most remarked brand, followed by Louis Vuitton (5,75%), Dior (4,84%), Givenchy (4,75%) and then Stella McCartney (2,25%).
- Marc Jacobs was one of the most mentioned subjects by fashion addicts, with 25 565 comments in a short time, most of them sad and astonished.
- Front row gathers most of the observations, with stars like Katy Perry (5,67% of comments), Kanye West & Kim Kardashian (4,84%) and Miranda Kerr (1,11%).
- As for the models, Cara Delevingne gathers all the looks, with 2,29% of the all the comments during the Fashion week. And her Chanel backpack was one of the most noticed item (“artsy”, “awesome”, “back to school”, “colourful”, love”, “crazy”, cool”, “fresh” and “graffiti”.)
- As for design trends, all the buzz was all about the leather, metallic and floral looks, while rich and bold colours were applauded, with Taxi Cab Yellow and Flashy Orange being the most quoted. But Black stays on top of colour mentioned, with more than 39% of all the comments about the colours.